We are Looking for an experienced Office Assistant/Receptionist. Must be a hardworking individual, dedicated self-starter, who has exceptional customer service skills. You must work well in a team-driven environment, have the ability to follow directions, and have an extraordinary work ethic.
The Office Assistant/Secretary greets visitors by phone and in person in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provides information and assistance as needed. The Office Assistant/Secretary also assists the manager by dealing with vendors, receiving payments from customers, and keeping files and records in an accurate manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and greet customers with a friendly, helpful attitude at all times. Direct customers appropriately.
- Schedule repairs and maintain files of repair orders, invoices, and purchase orders, titles, etc. accurately and timely.
- Receive payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order.
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
- Have every repair order’s signed authorization by the customer.
- Assist manager with collection and reconciliation of accounts receivable.
- Work with the manager to keep current knowledge of new products and services offered by the shop and any changes in price.
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise. Refer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
- Perform other office duties as assigned by management.
- Scanning documents into software.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Knowledge of body shop or dealership operations preferred but not necessary.
- Be an extremely organized, independent thinker/problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills to include accurate data entry, MS Office. Basic skills with office machines (copier, credit card machine, fax machine, multi-line telephone, adding machine)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Professional personal appearance.
$10/hr + opportunity to gain commission on sales and referrals
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Office Assistant/Secretary: 3 years
In addition, you must:
• Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
• Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Have Reliable Transportation