Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow and update inventory activity, lists, records, and log all completed tasks
· Move inventory and materials to proper locations throughout the facility
· Stack and organize large bulk items
· Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
· Make note and request any damaged parts or replacements needed
· Submit inventory records and log at close of day
· Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
· Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations
· Follow all forklift health and safety procedures and regulation as established by OSHA and any other governing bodies
· Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
· Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
· Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years of age
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
· Experience operating a sit down or Raymond Reach Forklift or an Electric Pallet Jack
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a paced environment
· Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
· Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
· Availability to work required shifts and hours
· Successfully complete forklift certification process
· Operate forklift with care and with awareness to surrounding people and environment
· Ensure forklift is properly stored, fueled, cleaned, maintained and ready to operate
· Perform routine maintenance on forklift as needed
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.