Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
1st Shift: 6:45 am – 3:15 pm - 11.50/hr
2nd Shift: 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm - 11.75/hr
*Shift hours are subject to change*
Will perform duties associated with the production and manufacture of food products, stacking boxes of finish product onto pallets, shrink wrapping pallets, moving pallets into storage. Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, and 35 lbs. frequently. Good hand-eye coordination, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment in areas that may be hot, cold or humid is expected.
- Prior experience in fast food or food production is preferred by not required. ENTRY LEVEL WELCOME!
Additionally, you must be:
- Able to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality and have reliable means of transportation.
- Able to read and understand written instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times
- Able to meet physical requirements of job for 8 -10 hour shifts
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work at a pace required to meet deadlines
· Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
· Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
· Availability to work required shifts and hours
· Upon hire, it is necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
· Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
· Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years of age
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.