Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Position Description - Moves material around the plant (to and from storage and production areas) in an orderly and efficient manner. May load docks and delivery vehicles by forklift, manually or utilizing other equipment within a heavy industrial work environment.
Physical demands: Majority of the time is spent moving, stooping, reaching and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- (2) Candidates needed for 1st shift – 6a-4:30p (8-10 hours shift) M-Fri, some OT on weekends as needed. $12/hr.
- (2) Candidates needed for 2nd – 4:30p-3:00a (8-10 hour shift) M-Fri only. $12.50/hr.
- 3 months of light-industrial, manufacturing or production related experience
- 3- 6 months experience performing tasks that require attention to detail
- 3- 6 months knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control and costs along with knowledge of hand tools and equipment operation (preferred).
- Knowledge of specific and general safety policies and procedures as it relates to the warehouse and manufacturing plants
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.