Position Description, Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Oversees the FIFO (actually FEFO) rotation of inventory with ensuring the product expiring next is the material allocated.
- Ensures proper storage and rotation of racks to facilitate FEFO usage and maintain allergen separation
- Enters data into NetSuite and DSI for inventory movement purposes
- Audits paperwork and validates system allocations match physical issuances
- Performs physical movements of products into inventory from vendors and into production from storage.
- Cycle counts inventory when assigned to validate.
- Safe PIT operation
- Generates pick lists and allocates product by expiration date for use/shipment.
- Ensures allergen separation in warehouse and that storage facilitates proper rotation
- Validates the performance and accuracy of warehouse associates during and after execution
- Interfaces with production schedule to have the proper materials staged and ready for use as to prevent the need to pull inventory to complete batches
- Cycle counts to validate storage areas, scaling room, and production floor inventory periodically when requested
- Any other specific responsibility assigned by the Warehouse Manager for prioritization.
- Shipping/Receiving Experience
- Computer skills – MS office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Windows, Outlook, Netsuite, DSI
- Physical requirements – lift 50 pounds, must be able to meet physical requirements of the job for the entire shift
- Must have reliable math and logic skills
- Must have independent transportation
- Must be willing to work any shift and weekends when assigned
Must write, speak and understand English proficientlyReasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.