Position Description and Qualifications
Shifts will be 5:00 am - Finish (1 - 2 pm) - Sundays off!
- Must be able to operate equipment to help in loading and delivery of loads to include pallet jacks, forklifts, load bars, etc.
- Accurately pick and load products for delivery
- Inventory and quality compliance.
- Ability to lift & carry at least 50 lbs
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour