Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Present a positive and professional attitude towards the most difficult customers.
- Respond promptly and correctly to inquiries and requests.
- Resolve wide variety of problems from analysis through resolution.
- Use best methods and judgment to handle complex issues.
- Work diligently and independently throughout a set schedule.
- Communicate with customers through phone, email, chat, social media, and text.
- Understand wide line of fitness equipment at technical, operational and sales levels.
- Operate in cross-department efforts with Marketing, Sales, Warehouse and Shipping.
- Keep thorough records of customer information and interactions.
- Remain flexible with shifting workflow, assignments, and responsibilities.
- Communicate constantly with colleagues and management.
- Supply insight and suggestions to improve company processes.
- Create and edit spreadsheets, emails, and reports.
- Learn from coaching and feedback while growing from mistakes.
- Take part in seasonal overtime work (at 1.5x pay)
- Energetic and upbeat personality.
- Patience, calm and confidence during difficult interactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Creative problem solver and thinker.
- Ability to self-train from proper resources and support.
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong time-management from organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
Experience in any of the following areas:
- Customer Service / Sales
- Industrial / Warehouse / Inventory / Manufacturing / Production
- Retail / E-commerce
- Fitness / Health / Gym
- Social Media / Marketing
- Call / Contact Center
- Mechanical / Engineering / Repairs / DIY
- Transcription / Typing
- Bilingual (Spanish or any other languages)
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.