Assistant Warehouse Operations Lead
Specialty metals solutions center seeks an Assistant Warehouse Operations Lead to support the Operations Lead at their facility in Benicia, CA.
You’ll earn $22 an hour with overtime at $33 an hour! This is a full-time position where you will work Monday through Friday from 7am to 3:30pm. Plus. If hired directly by the company, you will enjoy a great benefits package that includes a retirement plan and more!
As the Assistant Operations Lead, you will be responsible for assisting the Operations Lead with production planning, job processing, troubleshooting, and transport planning. You will also be expected to:
- Conduct various quality inspections for the Stainless, Aluminum and Grinding departments.
- Prepare quality audits and routinely inspect quality equipment.
- Perform data entry.
- Conduct routine safety inspections and schedule trainings for all employees.
- Assist with hazard waste management and filings.
- Receive mill plates and supplies, monitor inventory levels and notify the Operations Lead when supplies need to be ordered.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of operations support experience and:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Knowledge of hazardous material and waste management.
If you are detail oriented with strong organizational skills, then please apply online now for immediate consideration or call / text: 707-425-7200 for more information.