We are in search of Class “C” Drivers who will be dedicated and team players. Must be able to start at 2:00 a.m.
These are full time positions where you will earn up to $22.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Obtains routing information for day
• Valid California Class C license
• Performs safety and operational inspection of vehicle before and after route.
• Drives the truck within a prescribed route in accordance with the routing schedule, delivering product based on the customer’s order, following the Food Safety Guidelines (HACCP).
• Maintains vehicle in clean and safe operating condition, notifying appropriate personnel of any mechanical repairs.
• Operates in a safe and efficient manner.
• Attends various meetings regarding safety, training updates, etc. as required.
• Operate a computer and programs in relation to role responsibilities.
• Read and write English at a level sufficient to perform required duties.
• Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
• Maintain accurate records.
• Operate a variety of machines and equipment including pallet jacks, fork lifts, hand trucks, etc..
• Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
• Must be also to sit in a vehicle for up to 6 hours per day
• Must be able to stoop, bend and stretch to load and unload cargo areas.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• May be exposed to the elements (rain, cold, heat) for short periods of time.
Please apply in person today with your DMV printout and start your new career!
Monday - Thursday from 9:30AM – 1PM
At: Chartwell Staffing
777 Southland Drive, Office 235, Hayward CA 94545
510-786-9123 Phone Number
(Inside the California Bank of Trust building, on the second floor)
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.