- Knowledge of nature and properties of sanitation chemicals.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly using common cleaning equipment, preps equipment for cleaning.
- Operates cleaning equipment such as, HPLV, steam injected water line, soap dispensers, and sanitizer dispensers.
- Must be familiar with safe machine operations where machinery must be cleaned while running.
- Familiar with lock out/tag out locations and procedures.
- Cleans and maintains production area in proper sanitation condition at shift end.
- Responsible for ensuring safe working conditions and safe work practices in assigned area, including written procedures for safe handling and use of chemical compounds.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.