Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
3rd Shift 8pm-630am Monday-Thursday (Fridays as needed)
- Ensure that all internal quality functions comply to the customer’s quality standards and expectations.
- Create product quality reports based on findings of the quality assurance checks.
- Control and monitor quality issues raising problems with team-leaders and management as required.
- Complete pack audits as per requirements.
- Liaise with the training team when identifying errors made by the operational team.
- Create slides for the daily operational performance boards.
- Conduct First Article Inspection checks for NPI products.
- Identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
Your Key Qualifications
- High school diploma required; knowledge of quality standards (ISO9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001) a plus.
- Experience as an auditor in a Logistics and/or Manufacturing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Experience working within an industrial/warehouse environment.
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.