Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Experience operating a forklift or similar powered industrial trucks, heavy machinery or related equipment
· The ideal candidate will have a valid certification in operating heavy machinery
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work at a pace required to meet deadlines
· Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
· Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
· Availability to work required shifts and hours
· Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
· Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
· Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years of age
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.