Growing high-tech metal fabrication contract manufacturing company needs a full-time Account Manager to join our team in Hanover, PA. You will be responsible for the overall relationship management for your assigned client accounts.
Our Account Manager will earn up to $80,000 a year, depending on your experience. You’ll also enjoy an excellent company benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, a 401k retirement plan, supplemental, short-term, long-term disability, and optional life insurance plans, all after 60-days of employment.
As the Account Manger you will also be expected to:
- Identify, support, and onboard new business opportunities.
- Oversee client orders to ensure budgets not exceeded, orders meet client expectations and products are delivered on time.
- Work with the Operations department to oversee orders to ensure, on-time delivery, quality of product, and that costs are within budget.
- Perform annual business reviews with assigned customers.
To be considered, you must have at least 5 years of business-to-business industrial sales or project management experience, preferably in the metals industry, and:
- A bachelor’s degree in business-related field or engineering is preferred but not necessary.
- Be able to travel overnight for work.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are an experienced account manager seeking a wonderful opportunity at a growing firm that will appreciate and reward your work, then please apply now for immediate consideration or Call: 717-420-5807 for more information.