Account Payable Associate with QuickBooks Exp.
Manufacturer servicing provider seeks an Account Payable Specialist with QuickBooks Experience to handle the Accounts Payables at their Hayward, CA offices.
As an Account Payable Specialist, you will earn $23 an hour, to start, and be eligible for a benefits package upon direct hire by the company. You will work the day shift from 8AM to 4:30PM.
The AP Specialist will also process vendor invoices and process weekly check runs. You will also be expected to:
- Perform 3-way matching and ensure proper documentation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Process employee expense reports by verifying original receipts and allocating expenses to the correct general ledger account.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements.
- Research and correct discrepancies.
This position requires prior experience using QuickBooks and at least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience. You must also:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess excellent professional communication and problem-solving skills.
- An AA degree is preferred.
If you are an experienced and detail-oriented Account Payable Associate who is ready to start a great new career, then we want you on the team! Please APPLY NOW for consideration.