Accounts Payable / AP Specialist with Oracle Software Exp
Large chocolate company seeks an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to process their accounts payables transactions and disbursements, this includes monthly closes. You will work Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM at their headquarters in Burlingame, CA.
This is a full-time opportunity where you will earn a starting pay of up to $31 an hour, depending on your experience. You will also enjoy:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- A 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match up to 6%
- Annual Performance-Based Bonuses and much more!
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for all aspects of their accounts payables, including invoicing and expense report processing, and disbursements. In addition, you will:
- Maintain vendor master files, including vendor set ups, W-9 forms and all related activities.
- Process all incoming purchase orders and non-purchase order invoices and verify the appropriate GL account coding.
- Validate and reconcile invoices with purchase order discrepancies.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Process employee’s expense reports and verify receipts and GL account coding.
- Coordinate weekly wire transfers, ACHs and check disbursements.
- Close accounts payable modules and reconcile the aging report to the general ledger monthly.
To be considered, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, a minimum of 3 years of accounts payable experience, and:
- Prior Oracle Software experience.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have good data entry skills.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Prior Purchase Order Invoice Processing with 3-way match experience preferred, but not required.
If you are reliable, good with numbers, and have strong analytical skills, then please apply TODAY for immediate consideration, or Call: 510-786-9123