Accounts Payable Lead
Large construction company seeks a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Lead to process accounts payables and handle the day-to-day functions of the accounts payable department. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity where you will work from 7:30AM to 4:30PM at their offices in Monrovia, CA.
As an Accounts Payable Lead with this company, you will earn $30 an hour. Plus, you will enjoy a great company benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and much more!
Your responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Lead will include:
- Updating and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of accounts payable files and records.
- Providing direction to two other accounts payable clerks.
- Customizing accounting software.
- Ensuring all payables have the proper authorization.
- Maintaining purchase order accuracy.
- Handling all accounts payable calls and enforcing company policies.
To be considered for this AP Lead position, you must have at least two (2) years of prior accounts payable experience, and:
- Experience with 1099 reporting.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Prior experience in construction payables is a plus.
If you can take initiative and apply your analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills to get the job done, then we want to hear from you now. Please send your resume today for immediate consideration or Call: