Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist
A Rock Falls IL manufacturing company seeks an Accounts Payable Clerk to work in their accounting department. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and should be results-oriented while maintaining attention to detail. This is a great full-time opportunity for an entry-level Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist.
As an Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist with this company, you will earn $17-$25 an hour. The schedule is Monday – Friday with varying hours between 6am and 5pm. Plus, you will enjoy a great company benefits package upon direct hire.
Your responsibilities as an Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist will include applying customer cash receipts and reviewing/processing customer credit memos for returns, as well as:
- Reviewing accounts receivable listings and contacting customers for payment.
- Receiving, filing, and entering a variety of vendor invoices.
- Processing new vendor and customer paperwork and creating new accounts accordingly.
- Processing weekly accounts payable check runs.
- Reviewing employee expense reports and distributor sales commissions reports and processing reimbursement.
- Reviewing/reconciling corporate credit cards.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least three months of prior accounts payable or receivable experience, and:
- Be able to establish priorities and set daily objectives to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including Windows and Microsoft Office. A basic understanding of ERPs, Made2Manage is a plus.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company
Looking for an opportunity to start your career as an Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist? Apply now and get started with this amazing company! Call/text: 815-564-0794