Role and Responsibilities:
- Answer Telephones and transfer calls to appropriate individual
- Greet visitors & coordinate their meetings with company personnel
- Filing and storage
- Order & maintain office supplies (weekly)
- Handle mail and express shipments (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Prepare timecards and time sheets (weekly)
- Collect time sheets, obtain supervisor signatures and deliver to payroll department (weekly)
- Preparation of Senior Executives for meetings and sales calls by developing proposals, agendas, researching prospective clients, etc.
- Interact with management, partners and interim staff
- Handle requests for marketing materials
- Marketing and networking events and developing materials for events
- Proofreading of marketing material
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them on a timely basis
- Communicate effectively to external support vendors
- Data Entry and process
- Providing accounting assistance with payroll and billing and other tasks
- Complete expense reports for Senior Executives
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.