Position Description and Qualifications
• Have a high school diploma or GED.
• Speak both English and Spanish fluently.
• Have strong administrative experience.
• Have strong Excel Skills.
• Be proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Be authorized to work in the United States.
• Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
• Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
• Must be able to work cohesively in a small team environment.
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.