ASME Welder Grade 6
Welding company seeks an ASME Welder Grade 6 to preform MIG, Flux Core, and Submerged Arc welding in their Riverside, CA warehouse. You will work full-time, Monday through Friday, on the day shift.
YOU’LL EARN $20-$25 AN HOUR, DEPENDING ON YOUR EXPERIENCE
$$ PLUS, OVERTIME PAY AT UP TO $37.50 AN HOUR $$
DAY SHIFT: 5:30AM – 2PM
At this facility, you’ll enjoy free on-site parking, overtime opportunities, access to an employee lunchroom, and company-provided PPE.
As an ASME Welder Grade 6, you’ll weld similar and dissimilar metals (carbon steel and stainless steel). You’ll also:
- Need knowledge of welding practices including weld wire (solid and flux core), gas, flux, cutting (plasma and oxy/fuel), and welding positions (flat, corner, overhead, vertical).
- Read and interpret drawings and/or prints of moderate complexity and understand their meaning for proper fabrication of products.
- Use hand and power tools including grinders, hammers, plate rolls, punch presses, wrenches, etc.
- Create simple jigs or fixtures from prints or of your own design, if needed.
- Layout your own work, listen, and follow directions.
To qualify for this Pipe Welder position, you must have at least 1 year of pipe fitting and welding experience and:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to lift to 20 lbs., unassisted, and to 100 lbs. assisted.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
If you desire to work in a safe production environment with great hours and top pay, then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Call: 909-292-2080 for more information!