Position Description and Qualifications:
- Cross training on 3 machines.
- Needs to pay attention to detail.
- Must make sure they are placing the product in the correct area.
- Inspect that the product is not damaged, make sure that it is not missing any parts, make sure that the product is bent as needed.
- Will operates a small press machine. They will be inserting a sheet of metal and the machine will either engrave the QC code, make a hole for the screw or insert the metal sheet so that it can souder the hardware.
Two shifts available:
- 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Willing to train on all department
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour