Large manufacturing company needs 2 full-time Assemblers to work production lines and follow standard operating procedures for specific job assignments. You will work at their warehouse facility in Charlotte, NC.
EARN $16/HOUR + OVERTIME PAY AT $24/HOUR
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions where you’ll work the 1st shift, Monday to Friday, from 6AM – 4PM.
Plus, you’ll enjoy access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines. These positions are growth opportunities!
As an Assembler with this company, you will measure, cut, and assemble door units, and:
- Verify materials being used are correct by reading the bill of materials.
- Palletize, wrap, and label units as needed.
- Assemble fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units.
- Test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Clean up work area when shift ends and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
To be considered, you must have at least 1 – 2 years of assembly or manufacturing experience, and:
- Knowledge of power tools.
- Be able to stand for entire shift.
- Be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity, and cold.
- Be able to read a tape measure and have basic math skills.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Looking for a new opportunity to demonstrate your skills? Please APPLY NOW for this amazing job.
Call or Text 704-499-9816 to schedule an interview.