Position Description and Qualifications:
• Independently perform routine tasks in Cord Prep, Wire Prep, Packaging, and Production Stations.
• Follow procedures to produce consistent, quality products in an expedient manner.
• Perform simple, repetitive bench assembly.
• Perform proper crimping and cabling techniques.
• Be organized and keep work area clean.
• Perform work in a safe manner. Report repairs or safety concerns to management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to solder wires for cables, small wires, and surface mount components, preferred.
• Ability to use hand tools.
• Experience with assembly of miniature mechanical components.
• Experience with computer assembly and hardware/software troubleshooting preferred.
• Effective communication skills.
• Experience: Minimum of 6 months electronic/mechanical assembly experience, preferred.
• Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour