Assembly Line Worker / Assembler
Global manufacturer of custom chassis, frames, metal fabrications, turn-key electromechanical assemblies, and medical devices seeks Assembly Line Workers / Assemblers. There are positions available at their facilities in both Fremont, CA and San Jose, CA.
EARN $17.50 - $25 PER HOUR, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE & SHIFT!
DAY & AFTERNOON SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
You will work Monday – Friday. We have the following shifts available:
- 1st Shift: 5am – 1:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
As an Assembler, you will be responsible for keeping record of production quantities and time, reading schematics and diagrams and:
- Gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Aligning, fitting, or assembling component parts using hand or power tools, fixtures, or templates.
- Taking measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Checking finished products to ensure quality standards are met.
- Reporting issues, such as malfunctions or defective parts.
No prior experience is needed; however, we do require a High School Diploma or GED, the ability to lift 35 lbs. and:
- The ability to work OT and Saturdays, as needed.
- The ability and willingness to be cross trained in other departments.
- The ability to use hand tools.
- Basic math skills.
If you are detail-oriented and seek an entry level position, then please Apply Online NOW or APPLY IN PERSON at:
777 Southland Drive, Suite 235, Hayward, CA 94545
We are inside the California Bank of Trust building on the second floor.
Or Call: 510-786-9123