Large manufacturing company in Pomona, CA seeks 5 full-time AutoCAD Drafters to prepare technical and mechanical drawings that show detailed methods of assembly for a variety of machinery and mechanical devices.
You will earn $23 to $25 an hour, depending on your experience, and work Monday through Friday from 6AM – 2:30PM, plus overtime, as needed.
This facility has free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines available for your use.
As an AutoCAD Drafter with this company, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing technical drawings and resolving associated mechanical and fabrication issues.
- Participating in designing special modifications to existing machinery or parts.
- Determining design elements, such as the number and kind of fasteners needed to assemble machines.
- Performing modeling, drafting, or Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes with minimum errors.
- Performing cost analyses based on manufacturing capabilities and design quality.
To qualify, you must have at least two (2) years of experience using CADD systems, and:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of traditional drafting techniques, and mechanical drafting.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to successfully work on multiple projects concurrently while adhering to deadline schedules.
- The ability to work overtime, as needed.
If you are detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking skills and the ability to manage priorities and consistently meet deadlines, then please apply TODAY for immediate consideration. Or call: