Position Description and Qualifications
• Preparation, assembly, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and service of electric vehicles.
• Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
• Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
• Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
• Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
• Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electric and electronic systems and modules.
• Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
• Working knowledge of automotive equipment and servicing methods.
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of service.
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, electric hand tools, etc…
• Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician/mechanic OR completion of automotive tech/trade school.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.