Position Description and Qualifications:
- Preparation, assembly, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and service of electric vehicles
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of vehicles
- Order shop supplies and parts
- Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles and production/shop floor
- Support staff as needed
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician/mechanic OR completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools andmaterials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electric and electronic systems and modules
- Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment
- Working knowledge of automotive equipment and servicing methods
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, electric hand tools, etc
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write English as it relates to the job requirements
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour