Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Leading door manufacturing company seeks 5 Customer Service Representatives to manage medium to large residential merchant accounts and find solutions to customer requests within their Chino, CA office. This is your chance to join this growing team today!
Our Customer Service Representatives earn $18+ an hour, and you will work Monday to Friday, 7AM – 3:30PM. All associates receive free on-site parking, possible overtime opportunities, and access to an employee lunchroom with free coffee.
Our Customer Service Representatives will also perform order entries for sales invoices and supply requests, and:
- Notify customers of potential back orders, credit issues, availability, and other information related to orders.
- Act as a liaison between the sales center and plant departments.
- Process all necessary paperwork for daily operations.
- Monitor completion of daily customer LTL shipments.
- Provide technical assistance for merchants.
These positions are full-time and require a high school diploma or GED and at least 3 years of Customer Service experience. You must also:
- Be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Have excellent telephone skills.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Experience with manufacturing or the door industry is preferred.
If you are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills, we want to hear from YOU! Please apply online NOW, or to schedule an interview,
Call / Text: 626-850-5185 or 562-807-2161