One of our clients is looking for Bilingual Heavy Lifters in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for:
- Practicing all workplace GMP's.
- Developing and implementing production tracking and quality control system.
- Monitoring and reviewing current process, makes suggestions on improvements for safety needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- 6 months to 1 year experience in warehouse
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours or more
- Need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.