Bilingual Human Resources Assistant,
Embroidery manufacturing company seeks a full-time Bilingual HR Assistant to perform data entry, answer phones, and assist with new hire procedures in their Ontario, CA office that is conveniently located on the bus line.
As a Bilingual Human Resources Assistant, you will earn $18-$20 an hour. You will work 7:30AM-4:30PM. At this facility, you will also have:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options after 90 days
- Access to free parking.
- Access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator.
- Promotion potential as this company likes to promote from within!
This position requires at least 2 years of office experience, preferably in an HR setting and a high school diploma or GED. You must also:
- Have flexible availability.
- Have great customer service skills.
- Have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Be Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you have a background in human resources and thrive in fast-paced environments, then we want YOU. Please APPLY NOW to start your next great job!
Or, to schedule an interview, Call: 909-292-2080.