Bilingual Staffing Specialist, Recruiter– Chartwell Staffing Solutions seeks a temporary Recruiter to work in our office in York, PA.
This is a temporary opportunity where you will earn a competitive pay and work Monday – Friday from 8:30AM – 5:30PM.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing recruitment of both active and passive candidates utilizing the internet, cold-calling and referrals.
- Determining applicant requirements and placing job advertisements.
- Qualifying candidates, reviewing resumes, and calling potential candidates
- Scheduling interviews.
- Managing new employee relocation by negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing and providing community introductions.
- Monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
- Managing the intern program by conducting orientations, scheduling rotations and assignments, and monitoring interns.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- At least 6 months of prior staffing, recruiting, or HR experience.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to occasionally stay after hours to complete tasks or assignments.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where organizational skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately! Please send your resume, for immediate consideration.