Position Description and Qualifications:
• Complete understanding of the safety manual for the bottling line.
• Change over, fine tune, adjust and repair bottling line equipment.
• Perform more complex electrical, VFD, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs on plant systems and bottling line equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Able to disassemble and rebuild gearboxes, motors, seals and bearings.
• Ensure optimum equipment operation and efficiency at all times.
• Ability to work and think independently without supervision.
• Teach line operators techniques and tips to optimize their machine’s output.
• Willingness to perform duties productively, efficiently; with good teamwork habits.
• Positively collaborate with the Bottling Line Team to ensure safe and efficient operations of the bottling line.
• Perform PM’s on bottling and auxiliary equipment.
• Complete any required paperwork associated with PM’s and other maintenance activities.
• Assist in training Bottling Line Operators on the operation of the equipment on the line.
• Assist in the tracking of downtime related events on the bottling line.
• Be an active participant in Team Meetings.
• Communicate maintenance needs to the Bottling Maintenance Manager.
• Understand, operate and troubleshoot the un-caser machine, bottle blower, accumulation table, spinner machine, filler, corker, foil applicator, all labelers, spinners, and palletizer machines.
• Assist in the organization and cleaning of the Maintenance Shop.
• Contribute to and uphold ISO 9001standards and quality management system policies
• Ability to follow through on projects.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Complex troubleshooting skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Forklift certified a plus.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and weekends when needed.
• 4+ year’s bottling maintenance experience essential.
• Strong problem-solving, mechanical aptitude and tool skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
****PAY WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE****
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $36.00 /hour