Position Description and Qualifications
* Self-motivated, driven to succeed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating well with all levels within the organization.
Leads and manages a sales team toward accomplishing results including revenue growth, increasing and maintaining high gross margins and expanding the client base.
* Oversees the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to clients and team members.
* Develops a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
* Sells staffing to potential clients. Upsells to current clients to gain additional market share.
* Identifies candidates via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events for Chartwell Staffing Solutions staff. Always ensuring client orders are being filled in a timely fashion.
* Gathers competitor information to gain market intelligence.
* Manages applicant process and client follow up.
* Maintains contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction.
* Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by Chartwell Staffing Solutions staff, Business Development Managers and Recruiters.
* Assists Business Development Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
* Monitors and controls expenditures to meet budget guidelines.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the branch.
* Responsible for personal sales production as well as the performance and development of the Staffing Consultants.
* Ensures Chartwell Staffing Solutions staff are meeting and exceeding performance standards. Ensures that Chartwell Staffing Solutions credit policies are being followed. (Will not allow staff to work on new business prior to In Credit/contract approval).
* Ensures that all Chartwell Staffing Solutions staff are exercising sound financial judgment and managing accounts receivable.
College degree preferred
* Requires 5 years of experience in staffing, including sales and territory management.
* Experience in sales, recruiting / hiring and staffing required.
* Strong personal sales results, including objection management and closing skills.
* History of growing and retaining people
* Demonstrated problem-solving
* Team building skills
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.