Operator of faith driven, luxurious senior lifestyle facilities seeks 6 caregivers to help our elderly assisted living, memory care, and hospice residents in our Vacaville locations with activities of daily living like dressing, bathing, food preparation, dining, housekeeping, activities, and most importantly, upbeat companionship.
These are full time positions working Monday – Friday from 3pm – 11pm and paying $16 to $17/hour + overtime from $24 to $25.50/hour.
To be considered, you must be patient, kind, and find helping others to be rewarding. In addition, we require you to:
- Have a CRIMINAL CLEARANCE in the GUARDIAN SYSTEM for the California Department of Social Services
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have some prior caregiving experience.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Have a current First Aid certification.
- Be flexible to work weekends, as needed.
If you enjoy putting good into the world by helping those in need, then please apply now for immediate consideration. Or call/text to arrange an immediate interview: