Carpenter Helper / General Production Worker - Huge sign manufacturing company needs 12 Carpenter Helpers / General Production Workers to move, cut and sand plywood at their Maywood production plant. This location is conveniently located on the local bus route.
Our Carpenter Helpers earn $15 an hour, to start, and enjoy overtime pay at $22.50 an hour $$$! You will work the 2nd shift from 4PM – Midnight. At this facility, you will also:
- Have access to free parking.
- Be provided with PPE for each shift.
- Have access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator.
These positions are full-time and require at least 6 months of manufacturing or production experience. You must also:
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be Authorized to work in the US.
- Be able to use a nail gun, stapler gun, sander, hammer, chisel, router, and tape measure.
- Be able to work overtime, as needed.
If you enjoy working with your hands and want to learn great new skills working for a well-known signage company, then please apply now.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 310-856-0249