Certified Forklift Operator
Large industrial manufacturer seeks 5 certified forklift operators to safely maneuver product using a forklift at their Clinton, IL warehouse facility.
EARN $15.75/HR WITH AVAILABLE OT!
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions where you’ll work the day shift. All associates enjoy onsite parking, PPE at every shift, a personal locker and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, and refrigerator!
As a Forklift Operator, you will:
- Load and unload materials from the warehouse and staging areas to machines using forklifts or dollies.
- Check that all items in inventory are received by count or number and stored in specified areas.
- Maintain accuracy of load lists.
- Perform preventive maintenance on forklift such as checking tires, oil, battery, water, and gas.
To be considered, you must have at least 3 months of forklift operating experience, a high school diploma or GED and:
- Have a valid forklift certification.
- Basic computer skills.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
If you are a safety-conscious forklift operator seeking a new opportunity with a great company, then please apply NOW or Call / Text: 815-564-0794