Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Position Summary: Performs manual labor along a production line making small chain. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery. Maintains required documents and records work orders, production reports, and proper parts labeling (route cards).
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain efficiency by identifying problems and seek action to resolve issues.
- Performs all quality-related responsibilities that will ensure that the product meets customer needs. This includes blueprint reading, first piece inspection, using measuring instruments, and any other quality-related process. Maintain ISO 9001 standards at all times.
- Ensure that all necessary information is communicated within the cell, as well as to the following: Planners, Tech TEAM, Group Leaders, and Coach. Help one another by being open, honest, and constructive when communicating.
- Must be flexible in accepting assignments and make positive contributions.
- Abide by all safety procedures and let others know of possible safety hazards that they are not aware of. Maintain clean work area. Keep materials well organized.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record. Be at assigned workstation at the start of each shift and upon return of designated breaks.
- Perform minor machine maintenance as required. Meet preventative maintenance responsibilities.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.