CNC Machine Operator
Large manufacturing company seeks 3 CNC Machine Operators for their facility in Fulton, IL.
EARN $18 AN HOUR WITH AVAILABLE OVERTIME AT $27 AN HOUR!
The facility has free on-site parking, an on-site locker and PPE is provided on every shift. You will also enjoy an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator.
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will be responsible for interpreting complicated drawings, program sheets, instructions, and process sheets to determine work to be done. In addition, you will:
- Perform operations on numerical control machining centers.
- Perform a variety of milling, drilling, boring, or related operations.
- Review set-up sheets and specifications to determine machining sequence and dimensions of finished work pieces.
- Manipulate controls and enter commands to index cutting tools to specified set point and to start machine.
- Perform a variety of inspection and gauging operations to ensure maintenance of quality standards and specifications.
To qualify for this CNC Operator position, you must have at least two (2) years of CNC machining experience and:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you have previous experience with CNC machining and seek a full-time opportunity with a great company, then please apply today for immediate consideration! Call / Text: 815-564-0794