CNC Machine Operator, Aerospace Industry – Large aerospace company seeks 6 Experienced CNC Machine Operators to set up and run CNC machines to fabricate metal parts at their production facility in Brea, CA. You will also be responsible for grinding, deburring and checking parts using conventional devices.
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will earn $20 to $24 an hour, depending on your experience, with lots of overtime available. You will work the 2nd shift, Monday through Friday from 4PM to 3AM.
To qualify, you must have at least 3-5 years of conventional and CNC machining experience, aerospace manufacturing shop floor experience, and:
- Prior experience editing NC programs at machines.
- Be able to read manufacturing drawings and understand dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Be able to set up and operate a 3-5 axis machine without assistance.
- Have experience with lean manufacturing and ISO/AS9100.
- Have a high school diploma or GED and strong math skills.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
Isn't it time to work for a company that will appreciate YOU? If you are a skilled machine operator seeking a great opportunity in the aerospace industry, then please apply now for immediate consideration. Or,
Call / Text: 714-560-0509