CNC Machine Operator, CNC Machinist
Leading manufacturer of interior doors and door systems seeks 4 CNC Machine Operators / CNC Machinists to work as part of the door manufacturing process. Additionally, this role is responsible for the daily reporting of production and scraps, routine tracking of machine and foam specifications, chemical calibrations, and routine equipment maintenance. You will work in a state-of-the-art facility in Charlotte, NC.
You will earn $17.50 an hour and work the 2nd shift from 4pm to 2am. This is a temporary to direct hire opportunity and you will receive additional company benefits if hired directly. All associates also enjoy free parking and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines. There is also plenty of room to grow within the company for performing employees.
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will also be operating various manufacturing equipment such as presses, punches and metal bending stations and be responsible for assembly and chemical foaming processes. In addition, you will:
- Complete daily checklists, recording information such as temperature settings and foam density checks to ensure identification of issues that may prevent maximum machine productivity and product quality.
- Calibrate chemicals used within the manufacturing process.
- Complete routine maintenance of equipment.
- Communicate production issues to the line leader.
To be considered for these positions, you must have at least 1 year of CNC Machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment and:
- Be able to read a tape measure and have basic math skills.
- Prior quality assurance experience is a plus.
- Be able to read and write in English.
- Consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions will not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
Start the new year with a new manufacturing career at a top company by submitting your application NOW! Or Call or Text (704) 499-9816 or more information.