Food equipment manufacturing center in Pomona, CA seeks a full-time CNC Programmer to join their team. As a CNC Programmer you will read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts, and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation and to plan the best machining processes.
EARN $24-$26/HOUR, PLUS OVERTIME TO $39/HR!
DAY SHIFT: 6AM – 2:30PM
This facility has free onsite parking and company provided PPE for each shift!
You will also be expected to compute dimensions and tolerances from conventional blueprints and CAD drawings using Mastercam and:
- Write programs for a variety of machine toolers to produce precision parts.
- Ensure the dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications by verifying with the machine operator.
- Provide set-up drawings and tool lists for machine tool operators.
- Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisors.
- Maintain detailed records of all programs.
To be considered for this CNC Programmer opportunity, you must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 5 years of CNC machine programming experience, and:
- Be proficient in Mastercam and Four Axis programming.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- A Trade certification for CNC Programming is a plus.
- A working knowledge of Solid Works or Solid Edge is a plus. You must be willing to learn Solid Edge.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are a detail-oriented CNC programmer with great time management skills, then please APPLY NOW!