• Provide leadership, including people development, strategic decision making, problem identification, analysis and corrective action plan development and implementation.
• Manages manufacturing activities with all other function of the organization to obtain optimum production and utilization of staff, machines and equipment.
• Develop team building through motivation and building mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members to implement department vision.
• Responsible for continuous improvement activities in the department by optimizing existing processes, procedures, and batching instruction, evaluating, designing, and installing process systems that will improve compounding capability and productivity.
• Manages his/her team while ensuring batching schedules are completed efficiently with specification and that they coincide with the needs of production department.
• Work closely with QA department in investigating batch errors and implementing appropriate corrective actions as needed.
• Responsible for developing programs and training plan for cross training of the team on operations relative to compounding of bulk.
• Maintains area and inventory of all equipment within the GMP compliance, 6S and follows safety standard.
• Provide a safe working environment in all compounding areas and promote safety awareness to ensure minimum injuries and zero lost time accidents
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry or equivalent experience
• Process engineering experience with mechanical or chemical engineering
• Min 5 yrs of compounding supervising experience or chemical processing operation in liquid compounding
• Good technical strength in product quality assurance
• Proficient in MS office software
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Understanding and or familiarity of GMPs and SOPs