Consumer Loan Processor, CLP – Fast-growing credit union seeks several full-time Consumer Loan Processors to work at our state-of-the-art offices in Merced, CA.
No experience necessary! Receive Paid On-the-Job Training!
While prior consumer or mortgage lending experience is preferred, it’s not required. These Consumer Loan Processor (CLP) positions are for a six-month contract where you will earn $22 per hour with the potential for direct hire and lots of benefits and perks. At this facility, there is free onsite parking, an employee locker room, and a pleasant lunchroom with free coffee and a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines available for your use.
As a Consumer Loan Processor (CLP), you will work as part of the Consumer Lending team delivering member products aimed at improving member’s financial well being. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing a pipeline of consumer lending loan products including auto loans, unsecured personal loans, secured personal loans and credit cards.
- Calculating member income by reviewing bank statements, deciphering tax returns, and verifying employment.
- Accurately communicating all document and data requirements to fulfill each loan.
- Calculating loan-to-value and debt ratios.
- Reviewing required documentation to ensure information provided satisfies procedural requirements and is in alignment with current policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Obtaining and verifying the required Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) forms to properly record credit union liens on collateral and make updates to titles.
- Identifying and escalating irregularities and inconsistencies, as needed, to all parties.
To qualify as one of our Consumer Loan Processors, you must have at least two (2) years of customer service experience, the ability to read credit reports and interpret information for members and:
- Strong math and data entry skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are detail-oriented, good at multi-tasking and time management, and seek a great opportunity to learn loan processing, then please apply now for immediate consideration. Or Call: 510-786-9123