Commercial construction company seeks an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee the full contracting process on jobs of various complexity across several states. The Contract Manager will support the pursuit and execution of a mixed portfolio of contracts while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures while meeting company performance objectives. You will work at their Monrovia, CA office.
This is a full-time salaried position where you will earn $80,000 per year. After a probationary period, you will also enjoy additional benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus 401K available upon direct hire. You will work Monday to Friday from 7:30AM to 4:30PM but must be flexible to work overtime or different hours if needed.
As the Contracts Manager you will review contracts for 5 different construction divisions in multiple states averaging 30-35 contract per week, and:
- Communicate with management, General Contractor, owner, outside lawyer, etc. about concerns, contractual rights, and obligations.
- Manage a team of 4 that keeps up with job specific documents, insurance certificates, and labor compliance docs.
- Proofread correspondence for consistency and compliance with the contract terms and prepare various letters and notices.
- Prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, and contract administration through contract close-out of multi-million-dollar projects.
- Handle request for changes to contract from the general contractor and prepares responses.
- Review and recommend contract terms and conditions to ensure adherence to company policy and government specifications and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all government, state, local and corporate policies, and procedures by the Contract Administration staff and assumes a significant role in the recommendation of new or revised policies related to proposals and contracts administration.
To be considered for this Contract Manager positions you must have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in government contracting, including fixed price, time and materials, and cost-reimbursable type contracts.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Government, State and local contracting laws, regulations, and government acquisition process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Contract Management, or related field is preferred but not required.
If you are an experienced, hands-on, team player, and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, then please apply TODAY for immediate consideration! Or to schedule an interview, Call: or Text: 909 292-2080