$$$ NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED COOKS! $$$
Large retirement community in Fairfield, CA seeks 10 Full-Time Cooks to prepare food in accordance with planned menus and assure safety regulations are following in their facility’s kitchen.
EARN $19/HR, PLUS OVERTIME AT $28.50/HR!
SHIFTS BEGIN AT 11:30AM and NOON
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
As a Cook in this facility, you will follow all sanitary and food safety regulations and internal procedures. You will also:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents that are appetizing in appearance.
- Inspect special diet trays to ensure accuracy.
- Check food inventory and supplies for the next meals.
- Process diet changes and new diets as received by the Dietary Manager.
- Provide support and assistance for special meals, events, and parties.
To be considered for these cook positions, you must have a high school diploma or GED and 2 years of supervisory experience in a restaurant, resort, or institutional food serve station. You must also:
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a cook.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including boosters.
- Receive an annual flu shot.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are an experienced cook ready for a full-time position with a great institution, then please APPLY NOW to join the team, or Call: 707-425-7200 for more information.