Chartwell Staffing has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal. Our client is an industry leading global law firm and the role is situated in New York City.
This Paralegal will assist lawyers in the Regulatory & Enforcement and Investment Funds practice groups.
- Manages the regulatory filings for over 1,000 active hedge funds
- Interacts with clients daily regarding sales management and regulatory filing requirements
- Maintains the Firm's Blue-Sky website and supervises client usage
- Reviews fund offering documents in preparation for filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Reviews and files SEC documents, including monthly, quarterly and annual filings
- Performs other work-related duties, as assigned, or as judgment or necessity dictates
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with strong academic credentials.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Paralegal at a large law firm or hedge fund.
- Experience with hedge funds, offering documents and filings with the SEC.
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail and good judgement
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effective with others as part of a team
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Proofreads accurately
Our client offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.