- Lead development and execution of a recruitment plan for each open position as well as succession consideration.
- Source target candidates and assess ideal qualification through ATS, phone pre-screen, and formalized face to face interviews
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for hiring manager review and selection
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plan and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Maintains recruitment tracking and requisition logs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of five years corporate recruitment experience
- Solid work Ethic with the ability to grasp the business operation and the necessary talent to deliver results
- Good understanding of the labor market and the associated talent pool
- Must be Proficient with Microsoft office products to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year