Customer Service / Purchasing Coordinator – Large retail supplier in Ontario seeks 3 Customer Service Representatives / Purchasing Coordinators to assist assigned clients with orders.
These are full-time opportunities where you’ll earn $18 an hour and work Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
As a Customer Service / Purchasing Coordinator, you’ll be expected to:
- Act as liaison between the Sales Office, Ontario Warehouse and Resource Office.
- Process and manage end-customer orders daily.
- Monitor inventory levels and purchase order statuses in the system.
- Update the company database.
- Provide weekly inventory-related reports to management.
- File Customer Orders and Import Purchase Orders
To qualify, you must have at least 2 years of customer service experience and:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- An associate degree or higher preferred.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
If you are a self-stater with excellent people skills that can take initiative, set priorities and learn quickly, then please APPLY NOW!