Customer Service Representative, Bilingual – Car manual distribution company seeks 5 Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to support all of divisions, subsidiaries, and dropship vendors. You will work out of their warehouse facility in Carson, CA.
These are full-time positions where you will earn $17 - $20 an hour, depending on your experience, and work Monday – Friday from 8:30AM to 5PM. Plus, you will enjoy free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for your use.
As a Customer Service Representative for this company, you will process orders and shipments, and provide up to date tracking, material information, and item status updates to customers. You’ll also be expected to:
- Provide technical training and registration assistance on the MDC Portal.
- Create New Dealer Codes after receiving confirmation from Account Teams.
- Process credits for returned merchandise and provide information regarding billing inquiries.
- Provide customer reporting, as needed.
- Provide Shipping quotes to customers upon request.
- Create delivery notifications for incoming items and generate the commercial invoice for International Shipments.
- Process scrap requests whenever needed or requested by the material owners.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email regarding any issues that arise.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 2 years of customer service experience. Also, you must:
- Be bilingual in English and Spanish, both verbal and written.
- Be flexible and able to adjust to changing workloads and hours.
- Have basic math skills.
- Have strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and Google Chrome.
- Have a High school diploma or GED. Some post-secondary education is a plus.
If you are extremely organized and detail-oriented with good people skills, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information, for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, please call: