Customer Service Representative, Call Center Rep – Large call center that supports a well-known retail company in Reno, NV seeks 10 Call Center Customer Service Representatives to assist members with questions and issues. This call center is located on the bus line for easy access to public transportation.
These are full-time positions where you’ll earn $16 - $17 an hour, depending on your shift, plus overtime pay at up to $25.50 an hour. You will work an 8-hour day shift, 5 days a week with either two consecutive days off or one weekday and one weekend day off.
At this call center, you’ll enjoy free parking, an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for your use. PPE will be provided for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, after you received training, you will handle both incoming and outgoing calls and be expected to:
- Maintain detailed records of member and dealer communications in their database and shared systems.
- Explain Auto Programs including promotions and special offers to members.
- Train dealers on promotions and special offers.
- Conduct post-purchase promotion surveys with members, as needed.
To qualify, you must have at least one (1) year of call center customer service experience and be:
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus!
- Able to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work and ability to work one weekend day a week
Reno is going back to work! If you have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with people, then we want to hear from you NOW! Please apply today for immediate consideration.